1) Dr. Shivani Lall & Intern Dr. Saleem Ali worked as sports Physiotherapist in 7th South Asia Hakuakai Karate Championship 2017 held on 28th to 30th April in Meerut.
2) A demonstration was held on “Spine Postural Analysis” by Diers International on 24.04.2017 for UG, Intern, PG students & faculty members.
3) Dr. Monika Sharma actively participated in fundamental course on “Taping – Tapedia” established by Ashira Foundation Trust Board of certification New Delhi on 29th January 2017.
4) Workshop on Spinal Manual Therapy in Various disorder of Spine was organized by the college on 21st & 22nd January 2017 and the resource person for the workshop was Professor Dr. Narkesh Arumugham, MPT (Neuro), Ph.D. DO (Spain), Department of Physiotherapy, Punjabi University, Patiala Punjab.
5) Dr. R.K. Meena, Principal of SCPT received a Significant Contribution Award for brilliant and consistent high standard of service to Physiotherapy profession on “Physioneeds Gala Conclave” on 8th January 2017.
6) Dr. R.K. Meena, Dr. Shefali Pushp, Dr. Danish Nouman, Dr. Suranadar Kumar and Dr. Shivani Lall attended a seminar organized by Physio needs Academy on “Marketing Mantra Sports Rehab- an Olympic Physio perspective’’ on 8th January 2017 at New Delhi.
7) Dr. R.K. Meena has been awarded for the Significant Contribution Award during 2nd “Multidisciplinary Health Care conference” in AIIMS held on 2nd to 8th November 2016.
8) College orientation programme for session 2016-17 was organised between students of BPT batch (2015, 2014, 2013 & Interns) & fresher batch 2016 in the presence of the Principal & all the faculty members on 5th September 2016 at 02:00pm on 2nd floor of Physiotherapy college.